Nature of Business
ES Group (Holdings) Limited, together with its subsidiaries ("ES Group") is a Singapore headquartered marine and offshore group that was established in 1975. With more than 40 years of operating experience, the group builds, converts and repairs wide range of ocean-going vessels, such as tugs, barges, rigs, offshore support vessels, oil tankers and cargo ships. It has been a prominent contractor of marine and offshore structures and vessels of all types and sizes, whether afloat or dry-docked for prominent Singapore shipyard operators including Sembawang Shipyard and Keppel FELS Ltd.
Upon its successful listing on the Catalist board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited on 9 July 2010, the group has diversify into engineering, procurement and construction ("EPC") projects, vessel owning and chartering, as well as ship chandling, which complement its core business.
• Ship building, repair and conversion
• Ship chartering
• Ship chandling
• Rig building & engineering services
• Offshore semi-submersible hull and jack up rigs hull fabrications
• Offshore and onshore oil and gas related modules
• Offshore support vessels building, rigs and vessels' upgrading repair and conversion
• Marine and offshore electrical installation and automation services
• Eng Soon Investment Pte Ltd
• ES Offshore Engineering Pte. Ltd.
• Eng Soon Engineering (1999) Pte Ltd
• Wang Fatt Oil & Gas Construction Pte Ltd
• ES Shipping Pte. Ltd.
• Eng Soon Marine Pte Ltd
• ESW Automation Pte. Ltd.
• ES Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd.
• ES Energy Pte. Ltd.
• ES Aspire Pte. Ltd.
• ES Chartering Pte Ltd.
• ES Offshore and Marine Engineering (Thailand) Co., Ltd
• ES Offshore and Engineering (Myanmar) Company Limited
• ES Nautilus (M) Sdn. Bhd.
• Dalian ES Marine & Offshore Engineering Co., Ltd.