Nature of Business
Ricon Pte Ltd was established in 1971 and incorporated in April 1975. The company has an authorised capital of S$5.0 million and paid-up capital of S$4.0 million, with a 25% local shareholding and 75% by KOBELCO International (S) Co., Pte Ltd.
Ricon's head office and workshop is located at Tuas with a total area of 5700sq.m. Its activities are mainly concentrated on the sales of new and used construction and industrial equipment, spare parts, repairs and providing after-sales services.
Ricon is the sole distributor for the following products:
• KOBELCO - Hydraulic Excavators, Crawler Cranes, Rough Terrain Cranes
• NEW HOLLAND - Skid Steer Loaders, Telehandlers, Wheel Loaders, Backhoe Loaders
• NPK - Hydraulic Breakers, Demolition Crushers, Plate Compactors, Sheet Pilers, Screening Buckets
• TAETS - Hydraulic Pile Breakers
• DYNASET - Hydraulic Magnet Generators, Magnets
• PROLEC - Excavator Safe Load Indicators
• MILLER - Quick Hitch Couplers
• MITSUI SEIKI - Electrical Stationary Compressors
• LOADWISE - Crane Load Indicators
Besides new products, Ricon also imports quality second-hand equipment from Japan. These are reconditioned to customer's requirements.
Ricon is awarded and certified for the following:
• ISO 9001:2008 for sales and aftersales services for the new KOBELCO products
• bizSAFE Level 3 for safe operating procedures
• Approve Crane Contractor's Certificate for erection, dismantling and repairs of Mobile Cranes